AURA Zoysia is well-suited to Australian conditions, from Darwin to Tasmania, and from Sydney to Perth.
AURA Zoysia performs well in all soil types, including clay and sandy soils and repair from wear well. The deep root and underground runner system allows it to endure extreme climates – AURA Zoysia handles heat and humidity as well as sub-zero temperatures.
Requiring less mowing, fertiliser and weeding than other grass types, AURA Zoysia has earnt its title as “the low maintenance lawn”.
AURA Zoysia is an efficient water user and highly drought tolerant. It’s an ideal choice for areas with low rainfall or council water restrictions.
- Eye-catching dark green colour
- Soft to the touch and underfoot
- Fine, tight leaf blade growth
- Fine-medium leaf blade (5-7mm), well proportioned to smaller-sized yards
- Good to moderate autumn/winter colour
- Early spring green up (where dormant in cooler climates)
- Grows in clay and sandy soil types
- Durable and robust
- Less mowing
- Rapid injury recovery
- Good resistance to insects and diseases
- Moderate-good shade tolerance
- Grows Australia-wide
- Thrives in extreme heat and humidity
|Shade Tolerance – low wear||50%|
|Shade Tolerance – high wear||30%|
|Maintenance Levels||Very Low|
|Seed Head Levels||Low|
|Where It Works Best||NSW, QLD, VIC, WA, SA|